Nelly talks about his Nelly Furtado collaboration [Interview]

 
Is it an indication of what we can expect from your new album?
"Well, no not really that's just because if you know anything about my albums they're pretty diverse. 'Hey Porsche' is 'Hey Porsche', you know - I got time to do different things. I got the first ever Nelly and Nelly collab which is dope, with myself and Nelly Furtado. That's real stupid. I got Wiz Khalifa, Ne-Yo, Pharrell and TI on there, so there's a variety of different feels on the album."

Is the Nelly and Nelly track a love song or a club banger?
"It's me, you know. It's more of a stressless song and something that's very inspiring. It's something that I think people were probably expecting as a love song from Nelly and Nelly, so we definitely wanted to take it into a different direction to make people think a little bit."
 
Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment