The inspiring group of world-renowned social activists, Academy and Grammy Award winners and sports icons will join 15,000 youth and supporters on Wednesday, March 27th in the KeyArena at Seattle Centre.
Leading the electric crowd will be our amazing We Day Seattle hosts Munro Chambers and Melinda Shankar from the hit television series Degrassi, and international activists and co-founders of Free The Children, Craig and Marc Kielburger.
We Day Seattle’s star-studded list of performers and speakers will include (drum roll please!):
- Jennifer Hudson – Academy® and Grammy® award-winning actress and musician
- Magic Johnson – NBA legend, two-time hall of famer and philanthropist
- Pete Carroll – Seattle Seahawks Head Coach and co-chair of We Day Seattle
- Seattle Seahawks players – Russell Wilson (#3, Quarterback), Richard Sherman (#25, Cornerback), John Moffitt (#74, Offensive Guard), Russell Okung (#76, Offensive Tackle)
- Martin Sheen – Emmy® and Golden Globe® winning actor and activist
- Mia Farrow – Award-winning actress, activist and United Nations ambassador
- Martin Luther King III – Civil rights activist and oldest son of the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Gary Payton – Nine-time NBA All-Star and former player for the Seattle SuperSonics
- J.R. Martinez – Actor, motivational speaker, bestselling author and former U.S. Army soldier
- Nelly Furtado – Grammy award-winning musician and Free The Children ambassador
- The Tenors – Multi-platinum vocal group
- Kid President – Nine-year-old Robby Novak, YouTube sensation
- MC Hammer – Grammy and Diamond Award Winner, businessman and tech entrepreneur
- Hedley – Multi-platinum, JUNO and MMVA award winning musicians and Free The Children ambassadors
- Liz Murray – Author of the New York Times Bestselling memoir Breaking Night: My Journey from Homeless to Harvard
- Munro Chambers and Melinda Shankar – Cast members from the hit TeenNick television series DEGRASSI and We Day Seattle hosts
- Craig and Marc Kielburger – Co-founders, Free The Children
- Spencer West – Me to We motivational speaker who climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro on his hands in 2012
- Molly Burke – Visually impaired Me to We motivational speaker
- Washington State Governor Jay Inslee
- Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn