Nelly Furtado Says Justin Bieber's Movie Made Her Cry

The MMVA performer talks about why she's actually really excited to meet Justin Bieber at this year's show

Nelly Furtado, who's performing her great new single "Big Hoops (Bigger the Better)" at this year's MuchMusic Video Awards, sat down with us to talk about playing at the show and who she'd like to meet: "You know what? I would like to meet Justin Bieber because he's a fellow Canadian and I'm a fan! I went to see Never Say Never with my daughter and my husband and I left the theater crying. It was beautiful!"

She also told us how Canada keeps producing great music: "It is something in the water! It's something in the mountains, our beautiful trees. We've just got a lot of beautiful, beautiful green space and as long as we keep Canada green we'll keep on producing good art, I think!"

Check out the interview above to hear more, and be sure to watch the MMVAs on Fuse on Sunday, June 17, 9p/8c. And watch the video for "Big Hoops (Bigger the Better)" below!
Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment