Ivete Sangalo talking about Nelly Furtado



"Then, it came the idea with Nelly. I met her on Rio de Janeiro, we became friends and stuff so I said "We need to get together, make music, participate on each other's lifes!" Then she invited me to go to Canada because she wanted me to meet her family. She's also a very family woman. I traveled to Canada, we made four songs. Out of the four, one I took to myself, I said to her I would record it in anyway, Where it Begins. And another one she said she would put on her next album. The song came out beautiful and I said it was a great opportunity to get together, talked to her about my NYC concert and she immediatly said yes. It was a instant friendship and I'm a fan of her repertory."


Credits: Italo
Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment